Sunday, March 7, 2010

ADPi reunion weekend in Birmingham

Hi, my name is Jenn Knierim....and I am a sorority girl. Don't laugh. I'm not at all ashamed of this. I am very proud of my sorority, alpha delta pi, and the women I call my sisters. My college years were amazing and a large part of that was the girls in my sorority who will be life-long friends. This weekend our chapter, Kappa, celebrated its 100th anniversary with a big reunion in Birmingham. It was so much fun to catch up with so many of these girls that I haven't seen in YEARS!! Thanks to blogs and facebook, I am able to keep up with so many friends but there is nothing like actually getting together. It was such a great weekend!!

our table

Saturday night after the luncheon, I got together with 3 of my best friends from college and their families. There were 7 children between us including 2 new babies that I hadn't even met yet. I was so thankful to get to spend more time with these girls.
Audrey thinks baby Jack is so funny Yes, this picture was as hard to take as you think...maybe harder..but totally worth it
Isabel and Adelynn are 5 weeks apart
I finally got to hold baby Emily
While I was reuniting with the girls, Isabel and Will had way too much fun with their daddy, grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousin. Isabel got this tutu, hairband and a bear that matches as a birthday gift from Aunt Lauren and Uncle Matt. She LOVES it!
have you ever seen a cuter ballerina?

No comments: