Saturday, January 2, 2010

trip to Alabama

After Christmas we headed to Alabama for a few days. Although it seems that everyone was sick, we enjoyed a few more days with family and I got to see some good friends that I hadn't seen in a while.
The kids are getting much better about the car rides. We definitely have a little routine for our 4 hour trip that seems to work well. However, I did mention to Josh (about a million times) that the trip would be so much easier in a minivan with a DVD player in it! :) Really the best entertainment is each other. Isabel gets so excited when Will wakes up from his nap. I had to take this picture of them holding hands in the car. While at Nana and Papa's house, we made lots of cookies. Isabel loves to help. The sprinkles are her expertise.
Poor Papa works hard making the cookies even though he can't eat any cookie making takes serious concentration
reading with Nana
my sweet boy
Since he has been sick, Will has been very attached to his mama. While this is sweet for a second, I have to admit that I'm ready to get over this stage.

No comments: