Sunday, December 20, 2009

sickness

In the midst of the fun holiday madness, our family has been suffering from way too many illnesses lately. I feel like every time we go to the doctor to deal with a current illness, we must pick up a new one. In the past 2 months, we have dealt with: croup colds a throat virus milk allergy pink eye (you have no idea how traumatic eye drops are for a 2 year old and her mommy) stomach virus strep throat and of course the never ending teething fun (Will is working on molar #3!!!) Thankfully my kids are troopers and actually don't act too terribly when they are sick. I am just ready for us all to be well. I would appreciate prayers for health for our family. We want to enjoy our family at Christmas and celebrate the birth of Jesus while we are all healthy!! I hope that you are all happy and healthy and ready for Christmas!

1 comment:

The Knightens said...

this winter has been tough for Mallory too! sending healthy prayers and wishes your way