Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Will's dedication

Last Sunday we finally had Will's dedication at church. I am so thankful that God has blessed us with two precious children. I think it is good to be reminded that they are His children and He loves them more than I can even imagine. I'm thankful that our church can join us in praying for them as they grow up. I pray William (and his big sister) will come to know Jesus at an early age and will live his life for Him.

our family

so thankful Grams and Nana could be there with us Isabel and Will love to run around the church after the service. I was trying so hard to get a good picture of them but neither would be still long enough.
my sweet boy
"The Lord has done great things for us; of which we are glad." Psalm 126:3

2 comments:

kaw said...

Yea Will! We haven't had Mae baptized (I know...I know...it's a Presbyterian thing that I'm still adjusting to) yet. We haven't taken the membership class, so we can't do it yet. My dad came and dedicated Thomas in the party room of a Hampton Inn with our small group in Georgia...Maybe we'll just do that with Mae. :)

Jenny said...

Jenn - I miss you guys! I've only seen Will in person one time (at Isabel's b'day party). I'm sorry we couldn't get together over Thanksgiving. Let me know when you are coming back to B'ham. P.S. - Your Lilypie counter for Will is off by a year (says he's two). Love you! Jenny