Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. Isabel was old enough to understand more about Halloween and old enough to be really excited about her costume and candy. I was happy not to be 9 months pregnant this year as we went trick-or-treating. Will got to celebrate his first Halloween and we had a lot of fun laughing at our little monkey. We went trick-or-treating with some friends and then came home to examine the loot!
Family Halloween picture

I love my monkey and my fairy Just pretend that Will is smiling (and wearing his monkey hat)

Prettiest butterfly fairy ever!
Will was not a big fan of the monkey hat. In his defense, it was a little small
Izzy thought it was awesome though
We were so glad Nana got to go trick-or-treating with us
He's wearing the hat!!
Will got to ride in the wagon with his friend, the precious little bumble bee
Poor Addison, Will really wanted that paci
me and my monkey Who is excited about candy??

No comments: